- Josephine Hart (via schadenfreudic)
how does one tell a boy that one likes him
I am a boy and have a foolproof plan for this:
- text them and start playing one of those 20q games
- if they start being a dodgy fella drop em
- if they ask “You like anyone?”
reply Yeah, you.
- If they give you a negative reply sayin they dont like you back then just correct yourself to “*Yeah, you?”
dude that is genius
slow clappin’ it out.
- F. Scott Fitzgerald (via endangerment)
- Sylvia Plath (via qbrix)
my brother is 21 years old and a chef in a 5 star restaurant and he still has dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets for dinner every night so dont let anybody tell you how to live your life
i eat and have those dinosaur shaped nuggets in my current fridge now and i am 21 years old.
if you seriously think that I would stay up watching tv shows until 4am you would be 100% correct
my brother just sat my mum down in the living room and started crying and she was getting really worried and he burst out with ‘I’M PREGNANT’ completely seriously, and my mum started yelling and was like ‘OH MY GOD, what the fuck, I raised you to be responsible’ and she was literally ranting for about 10 minutes until she realised and quietly walked out of the room
one time i got a sample from the tea store at the mall and as i walked away the guy said “tea you later” and then his coworker smacked him
- Meg Ryan as Kathleen Kelly in “You’ve Got Mail” (via rachellgmh)